RallyUp users know how to create high-quality fundraising campaigns that engage donors and fuel giving. With the addition of fully integrated livestreaming, now you can look forward to an even more immersive and exciting donor giving experience. This blog post will share some basic information about livestreaming, answer common questions, and provide instructions for adding livestreaming to your next fundraiser!
What is livestreaming?
Livestreaming allows you (or anyone you invite) to stream live video directly to your fundraising page. When donors go to your page, they’ll have immediate access to your livestream without having to click around or navigate to a different page. From concerts to academic lectures to cooking classes to raffle drawings, you can stream anything!
What livestreaming features are included?
RallyUp’s livestreaming capabilities are truly unmatched among fundraising platforms. With RallyUp livestreaming you can:
- Host up to 2 million concurrent viewers
- Invite up to 25 presenters onstage at a time
- Invite up to 100 presenters backstage at a time, with individualized invitations to come onstage
- Share your screen while presenting live
- Select your camera and microphone prior to going live
- Survey your audience and see and announce the results live
- Create a trivia game for your audience members, with selected answers, correct answers, and results shown live on screen
- Feature specific prizes or items from any ongoing raffle, sweepstakes, or auction to drive ticket sales or bids
- Feature a desired donation level on your “donate now” button
- See donations, purchases, and donor comments in real-time in the Activity Feed
- Go live whenever and however many times they want for their experience
- Allow donors to browse and buy tickets/items/prizes/etc. During the livestream
- Create private events but requiring ticketed entry to the livestream
- Use virtual backgrounds
- Use third-party broadcasting software to create sophisticated studio productions
- Stream video up to 4k
How much does livestreaming cost?
Livestreaming is free: there are no hidden fees, time limits, or attendee limits. Stream what you want, for however long you want, to whoever is watching, without paying a dime!
What sort of experiences can I create with livestreaming?
Livestreaming makes it easy to host both totally virtual and hybrid virtual/in-person events. Let’s look at a few examples of how livestreaming can be used.
- A prominent fitness expert hosts a live workout class on the last day of your raffle. When the class is complete the raffle winner is drawn live!
- Your virtual gala includes an auction, a keynote speaker, and live musical entertainment. As attendees browse and bid, they’re treated to live music that helps them stay excited!
- Your hybrid trivia event includes individuals who are playing at the restaurant you’re hosting at and those playing at home!
How do I get started with livestreaming?
Getting started with livestreaming is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Sign up for a RallyUp account
- Choose the right components, including livestreaming, to create a fantastic fundraising experience
- Personalize and launch your fundraising page!
Livestreaming has the power to enhance your next fundraising experience and ensure your donors are engaged, excited, and ready to give! If you have any questions about livestreaming or want to talk about how to take your next fundraising experience to the next level, don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer success team today!